FB Twitter Google + What to bring to get a pre-qualification letter | CDS Real Estate & Vacation RentalsCDS Real Estate & Vacation Rentals # Optimize cache-control ExpiresActive on ExpiresDefault “access plus 1 month” ExpiresByType image/gif “access plus 1 month” ExpiresByType image/png “access plus 1 month” ExpiresByType image/jpg “access plus 1 month” ExpiresByType image/jpeg “access plus 1 month” ExpiresByType text/html “access plus 3 days” ExpiresByType text/xml “access plus 1 seconds” ExpiresByType text/plain “access plus 1 seconds” ExpiresByType application/xml “access plus 1 seconds” ExpiresByType application/rss+xml “access plus 1 seconds” ExpiresByType application/json “access plus 1 seconds” ExpiresByType text/css “access plus 1 week” ExpiresByType text/javascript “access plus 1 week” ExpiresByType application/javascript “access plus 1 week” ExpiresByType application/x-javascript “access plus 1 week” ExpiresByType image/x-ico “access plus 1 year” ExpiresByType image/x-icon “access plus 1 year” ExpiresByType application/pdf “access plus 1 month” Header unset ETag Header unset Pragma Header unset Last-Modified Header append Cache-Control “public, no-transform, must-revalidate” Header set Last-modified “Mon, 1 Oct 2018 10:10:10 GMT”
Your search results

What to bring to get a pre-qualification letter

Posted by CDS Real Estate on November 14, 2016
| 0

Required document list:

Most financial institutions will require one or all of these documents. Please note this is a guideline not a definite list, every financial institution might ask for additional or other documents as well.

  • Employment Letter – a break down of your income / allowances. Your length of service.
  • A recent salary slip
  • Self employed? Certified statement of income
  • A Copy of the deed and or deed of mortgage
  • Valuation report done by a an official Evaluator, ask your financial institute for the list
  • Valid ID and or proof of citizenship
  • Your latest receipts of house/property rents and water/sewage bill
  • If you have an existing loan: Statement on existing loan(s)
  • Financial assets and liabilities (when you own a property or car etc.)
  • Credit history
  • Bank statements and or credit union statements for savings and loans
  • Offer letter
  • Inland Revenue Office Certificate of Assessment
  • WASA Clearance Certificate letter
  • If you buy a property less than 4 years old: A Completion Certificate from the Regional Corporation

Planning to build your own home – what document to bring:

If you plan to build your own house or construct a building, more planning and documentation is involved. In most cases these following document are also required:

  • Pre-construction valuation of the property
  • Your building plan (Ask your architect)
  • Builders’ estimate
  • and Town & Country planning  / local government approvals

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published.