Dex and Yolande Holiday Apartments at Pigeon Point Tobago.
Reasonable priced, well maintained and ideal location!
These Dex and Yolande Holiday Apartment Complex are approximately 5 minutes walking from the popular Store Bay Beach Facilities. Thus also close to the ANR Robinson International Airport, Crown Point’s restaurants, food places & bars, shopping centers and Pigeon Point Beach Facilities.
About Dex and Yolande Holiday Apartments:
All apartments accommodate max 2-4 persons per room. All rooms come with
- 1 Full-sized bed
- Air conditioner
- Bathroom with shower
- Table and Chairs
- Complimentary WiFi Connection
- Depending on the location you will have a porch outside with your own table and chairs
- Parking for 1 vehicle
You will have full access to our garden and the communal plunge pool. Please use the outdoor shower before entering the pool!
- Studio Apartment with Kitchenette UPGRADED – max 2 persons or 1 couple – $400 TT/night
- With Queen sized bed, and renovated rooms
- Bedroom with 2 full-sized beds and can accommodate up 4 persons or 2 couples – $400 TT/night PLEASE CONTACT US
- Studio Apartment with Jacuzzi mini-fridge and microwave, no kitchenette – $500 TT/Night PLEASE CONTACT US
About Pigeon Point and Store Bay Beach
Store Bay Beach and Pigeon Point Beach Facilities are the most popular beaches of Tobago. Both beaches have washrooms, changing rooms and showers. Store Bay Beach has free access, but using its facilities such as toilet, shower and changing rooms will cost you a few TT dollars per person. An option is to buy a day ticket which will grant you all-day access to their facilities. Here you can find booths with local artwork, souvenirs, swimwear and more! Also, try one of our local dishes at the food court. Bars and restaurants with a seating area are within walking distance from the beach as well.
Pigeon Point Beach Facilities has a gorgeous white sand beach with beautiful sunsets. To enter this beach, a fee is required ($20TT/person). You will have access to shaded huts with benches and tables, toilets, shower, and changing rooms. Also, food booths, restaurants & bars can be found on the compound.
Both beaches offer:
- Lifeguards during the day
- Umbrellas and sun chairs at an additional cost
- Food and beverages close by
- Parking facilities
- A damage deposit might be required
- A service charge will be added to your bill. The exact amount of your damage deposit (if applicable) and service fee will be stated on your invoice send via email
- Your dates will be confirmed upon receiving a down payment and a signed booking form