Are you a go-getter looking for a bigger life?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of negotiating over 1 real estate contracts a week gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for the crème de la crème! If you want to be part a successful Trinidad and Tobago real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you! (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
The CDS Real Estate Team
We’re a team of specialists serving real estate sellers, buyers, Developers, and investors in Trinidad and Tobago. We train each of our team members to be the next best Real Estate Sales Associates.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our real estate sales team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth-oriented Real Estate sales organization.
- Fast-paced, highly organized, and goal oriented
- You are the definition of Team Player.
- You follow up on your clients, on your phone calls and emails quickly, you won’t to leave things undone.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- You are comfortable driving all around Trinidad and or Tobago.
- You have no fear of picking up the phone and calling or walking up to and talking to someone you don’t know.
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient
- And you are eagerly to adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
Responsibilities of a Sales Associate
- Prepare for buyer client consultations by conducting appropriate research in advance.
- Win new new buyer clients by presenting the CDS Real Estate Team’s unique value proposition, guiding clients to appropriate properties, answering questions and kicking off the home buying process.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home buying process.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process and prepare for a smooth handoff to the closing department.
- Advise clients on local market conditions and trends to prepare them for competitive offers.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Willing and able to follow and complete a real estate course.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills. Willing to learn and practice new sales skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious goals.
- Must be willing to regularly work evenings and weekends.
- Willing to accept phone calls, WhatsApp messages, emails and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 8 PM daily (including Saturday and Sunday).
Compensation & Benefits
- As a Real Estate Sales Associate, pay is commission only with the potential to earn $50,000 – $120,000+.
- We provide training, coaching, leads and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.