FB Twitter Google + How do I pay my Stamp Duty? | CDS Real Estate & Vacation RentalsCDS Real Estate & Vacation Rentals
Your search results

How do I pay my Stamp Duty?

Posted by CDS Real Estate on September 5, 2016
| 0

Your attorney usually prepares the documents that require stamping and will make payment on your behalf.  The documents are presented to the Inland Revenue Division by the attorney for stamping together with the necessary fees. The documents will be processed & stamped.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published.