Real Estate Tobago: A Well Maintained 6-bedroom Villa for Sale
Land size: 1 Acre
Price: $ 950,000 USD / Foreign Currency Only
Located minutes away from Scarborough, and sitting on one acre of land, you will find this villa, a hidden gem for sale. It is a two-story building with basement, with a complete upstairs and a downstairs dwelling. The infrastructure makes it possible to turn this easily into an income earner!
Gorgeous Real Estate with Sea View – Located in Idlewild Tobago
- Stunning sea view and sunsets every day
- Beautiful night views overlooking Scarborough and surroundings
- Cool breeze throughout the building
- Stunning view from every living quarter and grounds
- Earn monthly income
- Minutes from Scarborough
- Family friendly and safe neighborhood
- Large en-suite bedroom
- Large entertainment room with wet bar
- Interior deck for dining area with large circular window
- A second complete kitchen
- Kitchen has a new refrigerator
- Powder room
- TV/media room with wall to wall cabinets and French doors to balcony overlooking Rainforest
- Adjacent office with windows providing plenty of sunlight and French doors to balcony overlooking the sea
- Main kitchen with large sliding window gorgeous views. All cabinets are Oak
- Appliances: including 3 refrigerators (1 new), 1 large True Cooler, 2 freezers (1 new), 2 washers, 2 dryers, a commercial Vulcan stove, microwave, 2 dishwashers, all small appliances, a hood fan, appliance garage, double sink (filtered)
- and waste disposal. Most appliances are stainless steel and are in excellent condition.
- Master Bedroom with 2 French doors (front and rear for cross breeze) leading to 2 balconies, Spacious en-suite bathroom with two sinks and rainforest shower and tile bench, large walk-in closet, several built-in shelves, drawers, and shoe holders, air-conditioning. The window blinds are made from Mahogany wood.
- Formal living room with wall to wall windows and French doors to balcony overlooking the sea, Shaw Park, the town of Scarborough, lighted up at night, Trinidad, the Fort.
- Formal dining room with a large gilded frame mirror. Commercial grade carpeting throughout the kitchen and dining room.
- Pantry and Office are adjacent to the main kitchen.
- Access to Lanai, pool, and deck with working gas fireplace.
- The 60-foot corridor leads to Bedrooms # 3 and # 4 with en suite bathrooms
- Another full bathroom in the hallway
- All rooms have draped windows and some with beautiful horizontal mahogany /metal blinds, and lovely ceiling fans
- Five TV’s, three are hooked with Digicel
- Gazebo in garden
- Stone utility sink
- 2 large gas tanks for the stove
- 2 gas BBQ’s
- New hot tub
- The rear side of the villa has wooden siding with awnings over all windows
- The rear of the villa has partial wood siding
- New blinds on patio
- A Sliding service gate with access to the 2nd driveway granting access to the yard which can accommodate parking for two cars
- The yards and gardens are professionally landscaped with cascading flowers down the hill, and the entire acre is completely fenced with a stone wall across rear of property
- The rectangular pool comes with a gas fireplace on patio and jacuzzi
- The Lanai overlooks the lighted pool, the sea, and a bluestone gas fireplace
- Water tanks:
- 2 x 600 gallons
- 2 x 1000 gallons
- 4 x 450 gallons
- All tanks and interior faucets are filtered and replaced regularly.
- Both driveways have electronic gates with battery backups, one driveway is completely tiled
- All patio furniture is included in the sale
* Rates are subject to change
The basement consists of two rooms and a full bathroom. One room is presently used as a gym. Both rooms can be converted into a small studio apartment. Included in the sale are all gym equipment.
OTHER RELEVANT INFO:
This property can be utilized as an income producing guesthouse or, with the addition of 1 sink, 3 small stoves, and 2 doors can be converted into 4 apartments. All rooms facing the sea and bedrooms have fantastic views an en-suite bath.
- WASA bill paid in advance up to January 2020
- Septic tank has been recently cleaned out in December 2018 and can accommodate 10 bedrooms
- House is recently painted, and all wood varnished in December 2018
- Two on-demand water heaters
- Two separate electric systems
- Numerous storage areas
- French doors to all balconies
- New second garage, and a new roof on garage no. 1
- Screens on all doors and windows
- A new privacy fence was installed
Most interior furniture is included in the sale
Are you pre-qualified? Please contact us for a viewing: Fill out the form below or call us between Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 5 PM at 1-868-731-799 or 234-2785.