GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS
- The villa and facilities are for the sole use of the registered guests
- Villa capacity – The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons detailed on the reservation form and paid for. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to vacate the villa immediately without refund.
- The villa is to be used as a holiday home only. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful so as not to disturb other neighborhood residents.
- The playing of loud music is not permitted. House parties or functions such as weddings are not permitted without advance written permission. Music ought to be turned off at 11 PM.
- Swimming pool – there is no lifeguard at the swimming pool and guests accept that the use of the pool is at their own risk and there is no liability on the part of the booking company owner or manager for any injury that may result. Children are only permitted to enter the pool with an adult supervision. Please use the (outside) shower to wash off any sun block or body lotion before entering the pool as this will cause the pool to become murky.
- Each accommodation is privately owned and items should not be moved from one accommodation to the next. Every effort is made to keep all accommodations and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem; we will strive to have the problem repaired as soon as possible after being notified. However no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, television/cable service, appliances etc. It is the guest’s obligation to report any problem or damage immediately to the Property Manager or Owner. COALS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN THE GAS BBQ. Guests will be responsible for the repair or replacement cost of the BBQ, if coals are used.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the accommodation.
- Pets are not allowed unless prior permission is obtained.
- Constellation Development Services is acting as booking agent for accommodations and assumes neither liability for property loss or damages nor liability for injury, accidents, delays or cancellations. Transportation (airlines, ferries, charter vessels, rental cars and taxis) are supplied by providers who operate independently of Constellation Development Services. We assume no responsibility, therefore for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property because of the acts of the providers. Furthermore, guests are responsible for their accommodation during occupancy and must observe all security precautions including the use of alarm systems and safes when provided.
HOW TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING
Our booking manager will contact you via email and or telephone to confirm your requested dates are still available. To make sure that you will have the villa rental or vacation apartment rental, we require a 50% down payment of the total sum. The balance needs to be paid one month prior to arrival date. Only when down payment is made we will block the vacation rental dates.
CANCELLATION OF A BOOKING
Any cancellation of a booking prior to arrival date will not be refunded. It will be used for your next booking request.
CHANGING BOOKING DATES / EXTEND YOUR STAY
Confirmed bookings can only be changed in advance and reasonable time, if the new requested dates are available. We as the booking company cannot guarantee that we grant these requests even if the vacation rental might be available on those particular dates. Do you want to stay longer? Or arrive one or more days earlier? Please contact us ASAP via telephone: + 1868 731-0799. We cannot guarantee that we can grant these requests.
CHECK IN – CHECK OUT EXTENSION
All guests are notified with our standard check in 3PM and check out time at 11AM. Later check outs after 11AM to 1PM will be charged with an additional cost of $200TT. Every hour thereafter we will be charged with $250TT extra. The latest we can allow guests to stay is till 6 PM. These fees will be deducted from your damage deposit.
Accommodation rentals are for vacation purposes only, and are not to be used for any functions or events unless specifically requested at time of reservation.
If found this will result in a penalty as well as management having the right to refuse continued accommodations.
If any additional guests are found, who are not part of original booking, a further cost will be incurred and management has the right to refuse or ask guest to vacate premises.
A ONE NIGHT DAMAGE DEPOSIT is included in the payments. Unless otherwise stated. This will be deposited into your account within 5-7 working days, after thoroughly checking through the accommodation for any damages and losses. Please provide the following information to expedite the refund: See PDF booking form.
LATE PAYMENT PENALTY
ANY GUEST ON THE DATE OF ARRIVAL HAS NOT MADE FULL PAYMENT WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $200TT. IF GUEST HAS NOT MADE THE FULL PAYMENT ON THE DATE OF DEPARTURE, HE/SHE WILL BE CHARGED WITH AN ADDITIONAL $100 TT PER DAY THEREOF + THE BALANCE PAYMENT.
The Property Manager / Housekeeper will be waiting at the vacation rental to welcome you. Therefore it is important that you will go straight to your accommodation right after you reach Tobago. We ask you to provide specific travel information such as expected arrival time. As well if you are going to get your rental car.
Unless it is unforeseen delays (Ferry and or Airplane), we will charge an additional $200TT for every extra hour that exceeds our standard 1 hour waiting time. This fee will be deducted from your damage deposit.
Constellation Development Services is NOT responsible for picking up and from the rental accommodation. However, we can recommend an official taxi Service and or Car Rental Companies. If needed, we gladly will help you to secure your transport.
SERVICE CHARGE of 2 – 10% will be added to all booking reservations.
We add a percentage-based service fee to guest payments every time a reservation is booked. This helps cover the cost of running our site, marketing and services.
The exact percentage depends on the subtotal of the reservation. The higher the subtotal, the lower the percentage so you can save money when booking large reservations.
If you cancel a reservation you booked as a guest, the service fee is nonrefundable.
If your reservation is canceled by the host and you choose to be refunded, the service fee is refunded in full.
Constellation Development Services is a booking service, therefore we are NOT responsible for the conditions of any accommodation. If there are any problems with the building itself, contact the Property Manager/Owner to rectify the issue.
PLEASE NOTIFY US BEFORE HAND IF YOU SUFFER FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
– Constellation Development Services – The Management. 2016 – 2017.