Argyles Waterfalls – Experience Tobago
Argyles Waterfalls – A must see and experience while visiting Tobago. Because this island has more to offer than just gorgeous beaches or endless sunsets. Ever want to explore rainforest (minus all the creepy slash venomous creatures…) this is the place to be! Nicely tucked in the rainforest in the countryside of the island, Argyles Waterfalls is a highlight for everyone who loves to relax. But it offers certainly the right amount of excitement for persons who would love to have some adventure.
NB: In and around Argyles Waterfalls
Please keep our place clean! Garbage bins are strategically placed all over the route to base camp. Bring back your waste and deposit it either in the bin or bring it back with you to your car.
Argyles Waterfalls is a public place: therefore, no loud music is allowed and no nudity.
Tip: Rent a car or hire a tour guide.
Items to Bring:
- (WATERPROOF) Camera, Hiking/walking Shoes, Swimming Gear, Bath Towel and Sunscreen
- Water and or light snacks
- if you have: (water) shoes, some places can be a bit rocky
- Duration: 1,5 hours to 2 hours
- Admonition fee: $ 60 TT OR $ 10 USD – Excluding transportation and or guide
- Toilet and changing rooms available at the entrance
- Free parking for waterfall visitors